Love Calculator - Calulate your love!

Sunday 1 May 2011

அழகிய காதல் மொழிகள்..

அழகிய காதல் மொழிகள் .. 

Cute quotes: 


Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.' 



Every time I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you' 


if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another short sayings 

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace ...


On stage, I make love to 25,000 people, then I go home alone...  

"We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack."


During my piano recital, I was on a stage and scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore.

"At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." 


"Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties." -

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

Cute quotes: "Women are made to be loved, not understood." -

My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night. 

Love is a game two people can play. You can both win and you can both lose your heart. 

Cute Romantic Quotes

"Boys are great. Every girl should own one." 

24 hours sweet hours make one sweet day. 7 seven sweet days makes one sweet week! 4 sweet weeks make one sweet month, but one sweet lover like makes the life sweet. 

Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.


Cute quotes: Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

"Let no one who loves be called unhappy even love unreturned has its rainbow." ~


The comic is the perception of the opposite; humor is the feeling of it.

Friendship is not written by chalk, to erase or write again. Its written with the ink of like on the heart, once written cant be changed.  

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Love is not a weakness. It is strong. Only the sacrament of marriage can contain it. 


Cute quotes: When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you. 


"A happy marriage is the world's best bargain." ~

A difference of taste in jokes is a great strain on the affections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog